Monday 13 September 2010

First day of college..

Well.. the first day of my second year, anyway! So yeah I don't have any of the nerves of the first FIRST day haha, however I am tired.. hopefully today at college I will uncover that blogger isn't blocked by the filters!.. we'll see haha. Oh and I forgot to mention the weather is pretty bad today.. prettyyyyy bad.

So wish me luck and I'll be back to check all your blogs later tonight, in the mean time I leave you with...

A chicken on a raft!.. god its addictive :D

25 comments:

  1. Showing my support,It would be awesome if you returned the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. College is pretty badass.

    Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in college!
    Also, love the chicken :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine isnt starting til next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the chicken!

    Supporting great articles !
    Help me spread some knowledge,thanks:
    http://tetru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck. i have one more month of vacation, before colledge

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck.. first day of college is always fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. If your college is blocking anything, I would bitch. They typically don't block anything, but you're not able to download anything illegally, or they just kinda block the IP from using the intrawebs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all hail the chicken ;)
    sopport around ;)
    http://gents-agreement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love u're posts ...

    daily support!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck man ! and lol at the chicken
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. It won't be blocked bro. : )
    What's the story behind the chicken on the raft?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice!

    Supportin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not sure about the chicken on a raft polish hehe, and I live in the UK, it isn't college like in the states, we start college when we're 16, its similar to school except higher education :)

    ReplyDelete