Wednesday 29 September 2010

Epic Craigslist prank

I was just reading The Mental Masochists blog and stumbled across an amazing little prank he pulled... I've never put in this much effort to troll someone, but he did look as though he deserved it, so I'll give him that ;).

I hope you don't mind me linking you here Maso, if anything I'd probably say your glad.

Share any similar stories in the comments, links if you can! I've read some amazing stories like this where people have gone above and beyond extreme lengths to troll, so I'm sure you have some to share.

13 comments:

  1. Some funny stuff in your blog. I'm following you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I came across that yesterday and it was hilarious. I wish I had the planning and creativity to do something as awesome as that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA he just got punk'd. What's even more funny is that he asked someone he just met to move in with him, off the Internet no less. What a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a funny fucking prank, oh the lengths people go. Did you ever see the one where the guy requests concealed weapons on CL and a guy responds by putting shotguns and knives in tissues boxes? It is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree that was epic... i wonder if he got his girl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try not to real life troll because I dont want a real life bat to the face haha.

    ReplyDelete