Saturday 2 October 2010

The weekend

I found yesterday quite tiresome, working about 9 and a half hours.

I drudged through the day extremely tired but met a friend later which helped make up for it. We had a night of green tlc, I've never had anywhere near as much - and I don't do it often, at all. Went to bed at 3 am, in work at 11 and here I am now, back to work in 30 mins and I have about a 6 hour shift infront of me.

I managed to skate by easily today, time flew and I was just elsewhere a little really. That might be due to a bit of yesterdays stress relieving help. I realised just before that even though I'm feeling a little rough, that might be the reason I'm manage to take today much more carefree and not being too bothered about anything.

I'm a kitchen porter, and the guy I've been working with today and who I'm working with tonight was feeling quite ill, so we're swapping around so that he gets to go early and I have to stay and clean, even though it was my job last night - I'm not really fussed, I'm paid by the hour so its all good =D.

Probably be home sometime between 11 and 12, probably closer to the 12 mark. When I originally planned on writing this I didn't mind but I'm now feeling the tiredness kicking in.

Looking forward to tomorrows day of rest, oh and one last thing - last nights damages list:

1 semi-cooked pizza.
Half a tub of icecream.
A pack of buiscuits.
A bag of monster munch.
A lot of pepsi.
Some mini fudge brownies.
1 large bag of popcorn.

So yeah I ate alot really.. but thats what it does to you! So thats it really, I'll leave you with this:

How have your "green tlc" experiences been, as soothing as mine? Well I say that.. but I had pains all over my body at the time and I could feel them in a weird numbed sort of way. Still sore a bit really, need some good sleep! Anyway, what have you all been up to today? I'll check by later to read your comments =)

Oh and forgive any sloppy typing or spelling.. I am rather tired.. well a few things.

67 comments:

  1. Damages really piled up, lol. My weekend is looking rather bland, thinking I'll drive down to the coast to snap some shots in whatever weird angles I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow =D photography for the win, enjoy it man! and they sure did =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh wow, that's a lot of snacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. my first time i had way too much and vomited everywhere for about 2-3 hours

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha nice food list! I wish I could eat that much

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn hard life, made slightly easier by some of the green stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @A musician and gamer

    Hell yeah same here dude haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. my weekend hasnt even started yet, got laid off yesterday, looking for work i am.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you eat all that at once!? if so that's kind of amazing.

    I hope you get a good sleep and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. half a tub of ice cream?! damn dude, i dont think i could pull that off in one sitting.

    hey guys, i need some more ppl to follow me here. i'll be more than happy to return the favor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, I just ate a large meal and reading all of that stuff nearly makes me puke. Blaargh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh... i'll probably have another boring weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite the snacking haul there my boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. two fingers for desert helped me when i did that, nah just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  15. ewwww semi cooked pizza
    lulz I can't stand cold pizza
    idk why

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good stuff.

    Cold pizza is delicious. But it has to be just right. Like it has to have been left like overnight or something. In between hot and cold isn't very nice as the cheese tastes like sweaty feet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow.. sounds a really tough day..
    and a lot of snacks hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  18. after eat all things , can say me how was on bath after that?:)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a lot of food :O Hope your rest day tomorrow is restful :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. nothin better than pigging out after a hard day of work

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel your anguish. just keep strong and enjoy your rest

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is some major munchies. I bet you felt bloated the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. damn i wouldn't eat that much in a year

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is indeed, and I'm a small guy :P Couldn't stop eating, and semi cooked pizza as in the top was nearing completion, but the dough was fluffy soft =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need to go grab a snack now...and skate...

    ReplyDelete
  26. been outside mostly today.. had a really nice time in the beautiful weather

    hope you had a nice time although there were some damages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Semi Cooked Pizza is god tier.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dang thats a lot of food. Hope you work it off lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bahaha awesome, i cant believe you guys ate that much :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hehehe after working so hard I guess you deserve to eat all that!
    Mesty =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Blastoise has dark secrets...

    ReplyDelete
  32. cool post!
    supportin & follow you !..

    ReplyDelete
  33. You eat like a pig lol metabolisms

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey, great post! Keep 'em coming!
    Followin' and supportin'
    http://thespyisaspy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. brownies!!! i haven't had that in soo long

    if your so tired what are you doing on bloggers? get some rest man

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well, my yesterday was quite bad. I woke up in the middle of day, then took a nap at 19 and THEN went finally to sleep at 6 next day. FML.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jam, that's a lot of munchies.

    ReplyDelete
  38. pizza and popcorns would be awesome right now...

    ReplyDelete
  39. People sure love ya man :D it was a nice read to...

    ReplyDelete
  40. cheese puffs are probably my go-to snack

    ReplyDelete
  41. very nice
    i like it
    supportin !

    ReplyDelete
  42. "1 semi-cooked pizza.
    Half a tub of icecream.
    A pack of buiscuits.
    A bag of monster munch.
    A lot of pepsi.
    Some mini fudge brownies.
    1 large bag of popcorn."

    If I ate this I would probably need surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ouch. Add more vegetable and water to the mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hope you're enjoying today's rest (Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Did you get aerious case of the munchies dude?

    ReplyDelete
  46. You sound like you'd be a chill guy to hang out with! I have work and school during the week, but it's nice to kick back on days off.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Pretty bad case of the munchies :D

    ReplyDelete