Friday 15 October 2010

One of my last shifts

Was planning to put something tech related up this morning, alas I haven't, partly because in the past 20 minutes a stomach destroying cramp has creeped up on me and now I'm close to breathing like I've gone into labor. This wouldn't be too bad but I have work in 40 minutes and I'm considering taking my first day off.. and its one of my last shifts too.

Not had the greatest start to the day this morning really, had to deal with a couple things that are far from great, but I'm in a positive mood and life is what you make of it, so I WILL enjoy my day.. hopefully. No, wait, I will.

29 comments:

  1. Good luck man! Sorry about your tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and u are so pretty :B

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy yummy yummy i got love in my tummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of you last shifts as in you're getting laid off?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you quitting or getting fired? Hope you find a job that makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...agreed that work sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. diaraeeha is bad :<
    keep working for that $$$

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe where you work will have something to offer for such pain? Sucks man, I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I quit, read my earlier posts to find out more :P feeling a tad better now =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep the good mood man it makes a hell of a difference

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn man, hope that turns around for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn sorry about your tummy dude

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you on your period or something? :o

    ReplyDelete