Friday 8 October 2010

I Quit I Quit I Quit!

So I told my boss I don't wanna waste my weekends there anymore.

I know some of you would kill for a job, but now that I have multiple sources of income theres just no need for me to work there and the time can be better spent, so you're welcome to go and work there instead. =D

2 more weeks then I'll be gone from there.

edit: #1: Those weren't my actual words, and I can make more money in a day through my various other methods than at work. She was perfectly understanding and kay with quitting.

#2: As much as I like the staff at the restraunt (I was a kitchen porter) The work was just plain SHITE at times. So no thanks.

3 months ago I was with hardly any income and needed the money, so was glad to get the job. But since I've pondered over quitting for the last 3 weeks or so, and my alternate incomes now heavily out weigh my job wage so it's not worth it.

Oh and I'm also at college full-time.


A secret message?  So what are you all up to?

43 comments:

  1. It takes a lot of Guts to do what you did. It might be just the best choice you've done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your life, bro :D Nice rainbow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use that job, where you at? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. what does it MEAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me that i'm out of beer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so F'in-sweet.
    Cheers
    Love the pic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. Great pic too. All the cool bosses are very understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to get what you want, finally, some freedom. You must feel like a whole load was just dropped off your chest right there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grats bro
    freedom > working :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grats man, don't let anyone bring you down

    ReplyDelete
  12. good job. thats always good to hear education is key

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool man, im glad u stood up for urself :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just got to do what you got to do man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gotta do what you gotta do sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's a good idea to focus on your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes Yes focus on your studies and uhh, alternate income :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good job. All that needs to be said is good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey, sorry i haven't been around lately. just got my cataclysm beta key! so my time has been dedicated to that. i'm going to be posting about it, if you're into wow go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's how you do it man. Good jerb.

    Supportin'!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just dropping by to say that I totally love that picture. Friggin saved!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hell yeah tkae this job and shove it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you find a better job... also great divine message!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the pic! Nice to hear your doing well on line :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks very much, its very nice topic, this was the one I am looking for. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete